Why Sponsor the Civic Orchestra of Tucson?
Your support will:
- Help the orchestra continue to present free concerts, which enrich the cultural life of the greater Tucson area.
- Ensure the continuation of our annual Young Artists’ Competition, which encourages aspiring young musicians improve their skills and be invited perform their solos with the orchestra.
- Expand our Musical Instrument Petting Zoo so that people of all ages can try instruments hands-on and become inspired to take music lessons.
- Bring live orchestral accompaniment to ballets we perform with our partner, Dancing in the Streets Arizona.
- Let the community know that you care about the arts.
- Invest in the future of the Civic Orchestra of Tucson.
The quickest and easiest way to support the Civic Orchestra of Tucson is to purchase an economical advertising package for our concert programs. You also receive recognition (with a link to your business) in our email newsletters and on our website. Reach thousands of concert-goers, website visitors, and newsletter readers. Pricing starts at just $50. Show the community that you support the arts. Click to learn more (PDF).
You can also learn more about our Business Sponsor giving levels and the additional benefits you receive when you support the Civic Orchestra of Tucson.
» Download Business Sponsorship Brochure (PDF)
Tax ID#: 86-0322012
Individuals: Please visit our Donate page to contribute to the COT at the level of your choice.
How to Become a Business Sponsor
Click to Donate by Credit Card
Donate by Mail
Make your check payable to Civic Orchestra of Tucson and mail it to:
Civic Orchestra of Tucson
P.O. Box 42764
Tucson, AZ 85733